Releasing 5.6.0...

Andreas Dangel-2

Are we ready for 5.6.0?

Let's check, what we would need to have done/want to have done before releasing 5.6.0.

Juan already had some points, I'll repeat here, so that we don't miss them:

Anything else?

--
Andreas Dangel
https://github.com/adangel

Re: Releasing 5.6.0...

Juan Martín Sotuyo Dodero
Thanks Andreas for starting this conversation.

I'd check with Sergey Gorbaty and Robert Sösemann, which are the two most active Salesforce developers in the community if they have plans for more rules / rulesets for Visualforce in the near future, in order to make a better decision as to when to freeze it and ship it.

I can think of nothing else for the time being.