maven plugin

Ernst Reissner
Hi all,

When going forward to 5.6.0, please do not forget to trigger a new
version of the maven plugin,

to make the improvements you made available to maven users.

Thank you,

Ernst

Re: maven plugin

Juan Martín Sotuyo Dodero

Yes, once PMD 5.6.0 is released we will submit changes to both PMD and Gradle to update the default version and add support for the new analysis cache feature.

I’d also consider submitting a patch to Maven for MPMD-232, specially considering interest form GSoC students in working on the type resolution project.

Regards,